The 1000 Mile Ultimate Tactel® Approach Sock is designed for maximum comfort with today’s technical approach footwear.
The 100% Tactel® inner layer stays with the foot, wicking away moisture, whilst the soft merino wool-mix outer moves with the shoe, reducing friction and helping to prevent blisters and reduce wear.
The unique combination of fibres maintains a comfortable temperature for the foot.
Designed to be worn for 2 season walking and off-road activities in lightweight boots as well as approach or trail shoes.
This product contains Merino Wool: Merino wool is one of softest types of wool available and is perfect for regulating body temperature. The wool provides warmth without overheating the wearer and its moisture wicking properties combined with being slightly moisture repellent allow the wearer to remain dry.
- Arch bracing gives additional support
- Heel Power grips the heel firmly in place – so no slippage!
- Double layer construction eliminates friction between foot and shoe, reducing wear and preventing blisters
- Tactel® inner layer wicks away perspiration to keep feet dry and cool
- Available in Men’s and Ladies sizing.
Outer Layer – 45% Merino Wool, 44% Nylon, 8% Acrylic and 3% Lycra®.
Inner Layer – 100% Tactel®
Machine wash warm. No Bleach. No tumble dry.
Money back or replacement if, within one year from date of purchase, either you experience blisters or the socks wear out within 1000 miles, provided care instructions have been followed correctly and socks are returned to us with the original receipt. (Limited to one pair per purchase.)