The 1000 Mile Ultimate Lightweight Walking sock is a sock within a sock.
Mid-calf length, ideal for 3 season walking in all boots.
The 100% Tactel® inner stays with the foot, wicking away moisture, whilst the soft wool-mix outer layer moves with the shoe. The lack of friction between the layers helps to prevent blisters and reduces wear.
With the unique combination of merino wool outer layer and the Tactel® inner layer helps to maintain a comfortable temperature for the foot.
HeelPower grips the heel keeping the sock firmly in place and helping to reduce irritation on the skin.
- Arch bracing for additional support
- Tactel® inner layer wicks away perspiration to keep the feet cool and dry
- Fuchsia and Charcoal colour available in Ladies Sizing
- Charcoal, Navy and Green colours available in Men’s Sizing
- Sizing by UK shoe size
Outer Layer – 63% Merino Wool, 34% Nylon & 3% Lycra®
Inner Layer – 100% Tactel®
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric when removing from packaging.
- Pull sock on carefully to ensure fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
Wash at 40 degrees, No tumble dry.
Money back or replacement if, within one year from date of purchase, either you experience blisters or the socks wear out within 1000 miles, provided care instructions have been followed correctly and socks are returned to us with the original receipt. (Limited to one pair per purchase.)